Do you wish to book your next holiday break to Oz, with Kangaroo Islands as one of the destinations you wish to visit? Click here kingscote holiday rentals
As a continent, there are lots of places to explore and things to do in Australia.
It follows that there are just as many accommodation options available, including the Kingscote holiday rentals in Kangaroo Island. Choose from a standard hotel to a 4-bedroom house by the beach.
The choice will depend on whether you travel alone, as a couple, as a small group, or as an entire family. Suffice it to say that there are options for holiday rentals Kingscote offers as there are hotels in Cairns or Rockhampton.
With accommodation out of the way, time to explore what different places in Australia offers.
In Kangaroo Island, you can…
- Explore Finders Chase National Park and have a picnic or go camping and hiking.
- Visit the Seal Bay Conservation Park and go on a self-guided boardwalk tour.
- Go sledding and sandboarding at the Little Sahara known for its network of sand dunes and scenic surroundings.
- Watch the stalactites that make the iconic Admirals Arch from afar.
And in Kingscote, in particular, you will find attractions worth visiting, such as Reeves Point or Old Kingscote, one of the most important heritage sites in South Australia.
There’s also the historical Hope Cottage Folk Museum, the Kangaroo Island Art Gallery, and the Busby Islet and the Busby Islet Conservation Park, which is north of Kingscote.
It makes sense to book holiday rentals in Kingscote for a week or so if you wish to see more of Kangaroo Island’s largest town.
From there, you can then move to other notable destinations in Australia.
Off Kangaroo Island, you can visit…
- Check out the Capricorn Caves, a huge limestone cave system with limestone caverns and a natural cathedral.
- Commune with nature at the historic Rockhampton Botanic Gardens.
- Enjoy the stunning views of Mount Archer National Park and Mount Archer.
- Check out the recreated town of Rockhampton Heritage Village and see for yourself a classic tram of the old rail station.
- Get pleasure from the charming summit view of Mount Wellington and the Organ Pipes, a dolerite cliff shaped like its namesake.
- Check out Mona, a place history and wine take centre stage.
- Shop at the Salamanca Market and the Farm Gate Market.
- Enjoy a hands-on encounter with Zoodoo Zoo animals and wildlife.
- Savour hearty dishes and go on an aboriginal gastronomic journey at the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park.
- Enjoy the astounding beauty of Barron Falls from a lookout area with a spectacular path.
- Take a dip into the turquoise waters of Palm Cove, a beachside suburb in the Cairns region.
- Uncover the luxurious tropical garden of the Rainforestation Nature Park.
Whether you choose to start or end your trip to Kangaroo Island, it pays to plan your itinerary and book everything you need for a stress-free trip.
Find the Kingscote holiday rentals online
For the best Kingscote holiday rentals for big group and family, visit Kangaroo Island Holiday Rentals. Book a 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom house in Kingscote not far from the White Sands Island Beach. Featuring an expansive deck, there’s plenty of room to entertain during your stay at the Kingscote holiday rentals. More info at https://www.kangarooislandholidayrental.com.au/holiday-rentals-accommodation