Tourism plays an important role as the number of international travelers grew by 4 percent in 2012 according to the report published by the World Tourism Organisation. The most visited continent was Europe which saw a rise in 3 percent in tourist arrivals. In Portugal, in spite of the decline in the figures of national tourists, the number of foreign visitors saw a steady growth. Tourism in the Algarve has been following the national trend as the Faro Airport seems to have handled a total of 56.7 million passengers which accounted for 1 percent rise and 20 percent of the total movement of all passengers in Portugal. One of the most coveted tourist attractions is the trip on a jet boat in Vilamoura, which is a not-to-be-missed event for those visiting Vilamoura.
Being one of the largest tourism complexes in Europe, Vilamoura is located on Portugal’s south coast, that is, the Algarve region. The place has everything starting with quiet and peaceful pine forests to breathtaking Atlantic beaches to amazing nightlife, casino, shooting club, etc. Algarve has a huge water sports area where all sorts of water sports are conducted, and this is definitely one of the main attractions of this place. Going on a jet boat in Vilamoura is a lifetime experience, so is the jet skiing Algarve operators conduct. Vilamoura is a place which offers the tourists with almost every kind of experience possible which explains that it has a versatile tourism industry. Not only jet skiing, the tourists can even undertake a dolphin safari Algarve offers.
Travelers arrive here irrespective of time, again, mainly because there is no such thing as “perfect” weather or temperature as the climate here is mostly sunny and happy.
Here are lists of things that can be done in case one wants to travel in Vilamoura, Portugal.
· People looking for world class luxurious hotels are welcome here as there are numerous hotels perfect for them.
· People who love golf will find their abode where they can have fantastic golf sessions.
· Nature trips are available for those vicarious nature lovers.
· Also there are remarkable historical sightseeing for those seasoned travelers.
· The energetic enthusiasts of water sports would find an interesting list of adventures they could do. Jet skiing and jet boat in Vilamoura are the most popular ones.
· There are other exciting water related adventure sports that tourists love and these include the dolphin tours in the Algarve.
· Foodies would most definitely be exhilarated with the various wonderful cafes and restaurants in the gastronomy tour of the Vilamoura area.
· The night life of this place is very happening and hip and definitely loved by the party animals.
Algarve is not only made up of its natural beauty from the bright sun, soothing sea and delicious sea-food, but it also consists of numerous century-old castles, museums, art galleries, historical landmarks, which quite beautifully explain the dynamic culture of the country.
When on a trip, the obvious job in the last few days is shopping, and Vilamoura has exquisite destinations for shopping where one could go and satiate the inner shopaholic in them.
Finally, after the mind-boggling travel experience from azure waters and calm beaches to adventurous boat rides to beautiful historical places and shopping destinations, one would have had the time of their lives in this amazing city and would almost certainly want to visit here again.Top